Clear Water Barley Straw Pond Treatment
Barley Straw is a natural alternative for treating cloudy water in decorative garden and fish ponds. A clear netting holds the barley together without detracting from or harming the pond plants and fish.
Each Mini Bale treats 500 gallons, two per package.
Each Medium Bale treats 1,000 gallons, two per package.
Each Super Bale treats 5,000 gallons, one per package.
Instructions for Use:
- Calculate approximate water content of pond.
Formula: Length x width x Depth (in feet), multiply total by 7.48 to give volume in gallons
- Determine the number of bales required to treat pond.
- Place bales on the surface of the pond, preferable near waterfall or filter outlet. Each bale package has a cork float included. Do not allow bales to sink to bottom of pond.
- Allow one month for the bales to become effective.
- After five months, place new bale next to the old one and then remove the oldest one at six months.
|458301||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Mini Bales, 1,000 gal.||$6.85|
|458311||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Mini Bales, 1,000 gal., 4 or more||$6.30 each|
|458321||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Mini Bales, 12/cs||$66.00|
|458401||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Medium Bales, 2000 gal||$7.40|
|458404||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Medium Bales, 2000 gal, 4 or more ||$6.89 each|
|458421||Clear Water Barley Straw, Twin Medium Bales, 2000 gal, 12/cs||$73.32|
|458501||Clear Water Barley Straw, Super Bale, 5000 gal.||$18.60|
|458511||Clear Water Barley Straw, Super Bale, 5000 gal., 6/cs||$96.72|
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us