Raticator Max Infrared|
(formerly Rat Zapper Ultra)
The all new Raticator Max Infrared is an improvement on the already perfect Rat Zapper 2000. It is a combination of the Rat Pack with the Zapper 2000 unit. It uses "D"-cell batteries, rather than "AA", extending battery life to about 2 full years! Using infrared technology, the unit only goes into action when a rodent is detected. Disposal of the rodent is also the same - simply tip the unit up and let the carcass slide out. Much easier to handle than the Rat Pack and Zapper combo, the Ultra is aptly named.
Advantages of the Raticator Max Infrared are:
- Effective (kills mice, rats, chipmunks and ground squirrels)
- Sanitary and reusable-you never have to touch or see a dead rodent again!
- Much more humane! One deadly *zap* and it's done!
- Easy to use
- The Infrared detection system extends battery life-saving you money!
- Approximately 40 kills with one set of 4 alkaline "D" Cell batteries
- Batteries last up to 2 full years!
- Flashing LED alerts you to a dead rodent (you never have to see the dead rodent!)
- On/Off Switch also preserves battery life.
- No special bait to buy-
- Not an ultrasound device
Rat Zapper Ultra Dimensions: approximately 4" x 4-3/4" X 11-1/2"
255801 Raticator Max Infrared (2.2#) $66.95
255921 Raticator Indicator - light w/ 12' cord (1.4#) $15.90
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us