Raticator Max Infrared|
(formerly Rat Zapper Ultra)
The all new Raticator Max Infrared is an improvement on the already perfect Rat Zapper 2000. It is a combination of the Rat Pack with the Zapper 2000 unit. It uses "D"-cell batteries, rather than "AA", extending battery life to about 1 full year! Using infrared technology, the unit only goes into action when a rodent is detected. Disposal of the rodent is also the same - simply tip the unit up and let the carcass slide out. Much easier to handle than the Rat Pack and Zapper combo, the Max is aptly named.
Advantages of the Raticator Max Infrared are:
- 100% Humane Kill Rate! Humanely gets rid of mice, rats and other rodents. If they'll fit in the chamber, Raticator Max will dispatch them!
- Approximately 60 kills with one set of 4 alkaline "D" Cell batteries (not included).
- The Infrared detection system extends battery life.
- On/Off Switch also preserves battery life.
- Bait with ordinary pet food.
- Mice and rats enter the chamber and are dispatched with a quick but powerful jolt of electricity.
- Kill cycle lasts two minutes, then unit goes into notify mode, red light flashing, until you reset it.
- Flashing kill light tells you when you have a catch; simply tip the Raticator Max and let the dead rodent slide into the trash can.
- Larger chamber than the Raticator Plus
- Easy to use and reusable
- No blood, no gore, no mess, and no poisons to endanger your pets or the environment
- Not an ultrasound device
Raticator Max Dimensions: approximately 4" x 4-3/4" X 11-1/2"
|255801||Raticator Max Infrared||$66.95|
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us