Pond & Pool Netting
• 3/8" polypropylene mesh with U-V inhibitors for long life
• Small 3/8" mesh size stops even the smallest debris
• Keeps falling leaves out of ponds and pools, and protects goldfish and koi from cats and other predators
Hot tubs, ponds, pools, water gardens
How to use:
For water gardens:
- Stretch floating net over pond.
- Secure to ground every few feet using Garden StaplesĒ or weights.
For pools and hot tubs:
- Stretch floating net over pool or hot tub.
- Secure to ground every 3 to 6 ft. to prevent leaves and other debris from sinking the net.
WARNING: this product is not a safety netting and should never be used for that purpose. If used to cover a swimming pool, remove netting any time pool is in use by swimmers.
For Best Results:
- Remove and clean netting regularly to avoid accumulation of water-soaked leaves and debris (the weight can cause netting to tear during removal).
- To remove debris from net: lift out of water, turn over, shake out and replace.
|385801||Pond & Pool Netting, 7ft x 10ft||$6.75|
|385811||Pond & Pool Netting, 7ft x 10ft, 18/cs||$111.00|
|385821||Pond & Pool Netting, 14ft x 14ft||$12.50|
|385831||Pond & Pool Netting, 14ft x 14ft, 12/cs||$124.90|
|385841||Pond & Pool Netting, 28ft x 28ft||$34.90|
|385851||Pond & Pool Netting, 28ft x 28ft, 6/cs||$186.90|
|385861||Pond & Pool Netting, 28ft x 45ft||$59.90|
|385871||Pond & Pool Netting, 28ft x 45ft, 2/cs||$105.00|
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us