Aeroxon Barn & Stable Fly Catcher
Attracts and traps 10,000 flies
Large trapping area 7 sq.ft
Effective against insecticide resistant flies
Odorless - No Insecticides
These Barn & Stable Fly Catchers will lure and catch 10,000 flies each. Ideal product for barns, stables, kennels and for any place where you want to control flying insect without using an insecticide.
- Take Fly Catchers out of box and remove rubber band.
- Tie a 4 to 6 foot cord through the grommet ends.
- Place two 3" nails/hooks high on a wall near the ceiling & about 10 feet apart.
- Tie one end to a nail/hook and slowly, without great force, pull apart.
- Important: Warm catcher before unrolling if temperature is under 70°F.
- When fully extended, tie the loose end.
- If glue threads hang down, flip catcher over to trap them.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight, draft or in bird flight paths such as doors.
- When full of flies, wrap in newspaper and throw into garbage.
- If glue gets on your hands, clean up with vegetable oil.
Package contents: 2 Barn & Stable Fly Catcher (8 inch width x 43 inch long) plus hanging rope.
|258441||Aeroxon Barn & Stable Fly Catcher 7 sq. ft, 2/pk ||$9.95|
|258451||Aeroxon Barn & Stable Fly Catcher 7sq. ft. 8pks/box ||$69.90|