TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CORROSIVE: Concentrate causes eye and skin damage or irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield and rubber gloves when handling concentrated solution. concentrate may cause skin irritation or temporary discoloration on exposed skin. Concentrate Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
Product Description. ZeroTol is sold and packaged as a 25% concentrate that is designed to be diluted with clean, cold water. The concentrate is a very strong and reactive oxidizer and extreme care should be exercised in handling the ZeroTol concentrate. However, once the concentrate is diluted with water to or below a 6% concentration ZeroTol becomes relatively safe.
The strongest recommended working solution for ZeroTol is a 1:50 dilution. This dilution rate of 1/2 percent ZT, is Generally Regarded As Safe by both the USDA and FDA for human consumption.
Use the foIlowing precautions when handling the concentrate:
- Wear eye protection: The concentrate can cause severe eye injury.
- Wear protective gloves and splash aprons: The concentrate can cause skin irritation and a TEMPORARY discoloration of the skin. Direct contact of ZT to exposed skin may cause skin to temporarily turn white. This phenomenon is often times associated as a skin burn. It is not. It is simply the skin lifting away as it becomes oxygenated by the ZT. This condition lasts 45-60 minutes and the skin will return to its original condition within this time frame.
- Do not ingest the concentrate: Ingestion of the concentrate will cause severe gastrointestinal distress.
- Do not directly inhale the vapors of the concentrate: The vapors of the concentrate may cause irritation of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat.
- Do not combine the concentrate with other pesticides, chemicals, and/or fertilizers. The working diluted solution is compatible with fertilizers, and can be combined as a dilution.
NOTE: The working solution of ZeroTol provides growers with one of the safest possible products currently on the market today. However, this powerful commercial use product dictates that precautions be taken when using and handling the concentrate.
This material conforms to the description on the label and is reasonably fit for the purposes referred to in the directions for use. Timing, method of application, weather, watering practices, nature of soil, potting medium, disease problem, condition of crop, incompatibility with other chemicals, preexisting conditions and other conditions influencing the use of this product are beyond the control of the seller. Buyer assumes all risks associated with the use, storage, or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith. NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY IS MADE.
Please review the MSDS information carefully. Call Biocontrol Network at 800-441-2847 for more information.