BorActin Insecticide Powder
Boric Acid Powder
This easy-to-use boric acid powder (99% - Orthoboric Acid, 1% - Inert Ingredients) is odorless, and nonstaining.
Versatility defined! BorActin™ Insecticide Powder, the original non-repellent, is a non-clumping insecticide dust for combating a wide range of crawling insects in existing structures and as a preventative measure in new construction. Precision milling in pharmaceutical grade equipment yields a superfine powder with superior "dustability."
- Kills cockroaches, palmetto bugs, waterbugs, ants (excluding carpenter ants), silverfish and darkling beetles
- 99% Boric Acid active ingredient, remains active until removed
- Will not break down in heat or UV light – moisture resistant, odorless formula
- Broad label for use in residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications, including both food and non-food areas and for darkling beetle control in poultry houses
- New label additions allow use as a liquid spray, foam or as a mop solution, and as a drain treatment for drain flies
- May be used in new construction pre-treat applications for prevention of cockroach and dry wood termite infestations
- Excellent for void treatments
Also see Dustin Mizer, Pest Pistol and JT Eaton 530 Hand Duster
|459701||BorActin Insecticide Powder, 5 lbs||$44.50|
|459704||BorActin Insecticide Powder, 5 lbs, 4/cs||$126.20|
|459725||BorActin Insecticide Powder, 25 lbs||$136.70|
Due to the size and/or shape of the BorActin 5 lb case or the 25 lb pail, these will ship separately from other items ordered.
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us