"Take Down" Pyrethrin Garden Spray
- Insecticide from plants for plants
- Controls aphids, beetles, mealy bugs, caterpillars, plant bugs, etc.
- Kills all stages of insects, including eggs
- An insecticide containing natural pyrethrin plus canola oil
- Good replacement for Dursban or diazinon products
- Use on vegetables, fruit trees, houseplants, ornamental plantings such as flowerbeds, groundcovers, shrubs and more.
- Does not persist for long periods in the environment
Concentrate - Directions for mixing
For 1% solution, mix 2 teaspoons of concentrate with 1 quart water (or 1 oz. concentrate with 3 quarts water).
For 2% solution, mix 4 teaspoons of concentrate with 1 quart water (or 2 fluid oz. concentrate with 3 quarts water).
Shake well before each use and stir or shake diluted spray frequently during use.
228021 Take Down Garden Spray, 16 oz conc (1.7#) $14.50
228031 Take Down Garden Spray, 16 oz Conc, 12/cs (19#) $145.80
How to Order
| Shipping Guide
| Contact Us