Bird Stop Bird Repellent|
World's first biodegradable non-toxic repellent registered for agriculture
Starlings, Blackbirds, Robins, Crows, Jays and other birds are smart and stubborn. They love your fruit - fresh off the tree. They'll continue to eat the "fruits of your labor," causing damage and low pack-out. Forget plastic owls and loud banging machines: until Bird Stop, nothing would persuade them to dine elsewhere.
Safe & Effective
Food-grade taste aversion agent made from bitter, smelly part of concord grapes (active ingredient methyl anthranilate), renders fruit and foilage unpalatable to birds.
- EPA "reduced risk"
- Developed with USDA assistance
- FDA Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS)
Dilute 99:1, spray full-orchard application directly on dry fruit and foilage to runoff. Reapply weekly until one week before harvest.
- Decrease depredation by birds
- Increases fruit yield up to 37-45% (both size and quanity)
- Reduces rain cracking on sweet cherries up to 40% (FruitShield is anti-transpirant)
- And best of all: birds leave treated trees or bushes for the long-term, since they can't habituate to the taste.
Bird Stop is most effective when used synergistically as part of an integrated bird control program combining visual devices (Terror-Eyes) and sound deterrents (Super BirdXPeller) with taste aversions.