Bird Gard Super Pro with Harassment chip
Digital Audio Bird Repeller
Bird Gard Super Pro features four built-in amplifiers and four external speakers for high-volume, crystal-clear digital sound output.
New features include enhanced random operation for speaker selection and sound frequency. Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker. It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area.
A user-replaceable EPROM recording chip can now be easily changed in the field in order to use different recorded sounds.
The Super Pro mounts easily to a post or pole using the included mounting hardware and brackets. The generating unit features solid-state electronics mounted inside a NEMA-type control box for weather protection. The unit comes pre-recorded in many different configurations. Four of the most common configurations are: agricultural (chip#1), marine (chip#2), crow/raven (chip#7) or woodpecker (chip#11).
Complete system includes:
• the generating unit with four built-in amplifiers
• power adapter with 50 feet (15 meters) of cable
• four external speakers (each with 100 feet [30 meters] of cable)
• 10 foot (3 meter) battery cable with clips
• Harassment chip (chip# 10)
• 20-watt solar panel
• four external speakers in a single enclosure